9th European Conference on Sustainable Cities & Towns
September 30 @ 8:00 am - October 2 @ 5:00 pm
Conference and exhibition with 800+ participants and 100+ speakers considering, among other topics:
- What is the change we need and what can cities do to make this happen?
- How can a European Green Deal become a true opportunity for change?
- What is the perspective for a sustainable economy we need?
- How local and how global are the perspectives for a new economic model?
- Who is responsible?
- And who pays the bill?
- What do our citizens want and what can they do themselves?
- How can we step up citizen mobilisation for positive transformation?
- How can this become the transformation that we all want?
- How can we scale up local action to the national and European levels?
- How do we go mainstream?
- Who else do we need to make this happen?